UPDATE ONE: The new Destiny 2 patch notesÂ have been posted by Bungie and can be found in full below:
- Nightfall strike unique rewards
- Possible rewards include Legendary weapons and Exotic accessories
- Drop rates increase in likelihood based on score thresholds
- Strike repetition reduction
- Players will no longer see the same strikes back-to-back in strike playlists
- Increased the Power handicap maximum from 40 to 45
- Fixed an issue where â€śTree of Probabilitiesâ€ť wouldnâ€™t end immediately after Valus Thuunâ€™s death if he was killed very quickly
- Fixed an issue where players could respawn below the boss fight of â€śA Garden Worldâ€ť
- Fixed an issue where vehiclesâ€Żwere not rewarding points when destroyed
- Fixed an issue where Orbs granted points in public areas
- Exotic repetition reduction
- Protections were put in place that prevent back-to-back duplicate Exotics from Exotic Engrams
- Fixed an issue where some emblems were not displaying what statistic they track
- Prometheus Lens correctly appears in the Exotic weapon collection for players who acquired the item from XĂ»r without owning Curse of Osiris
- Reduced interaction time for patrol beacons and activity totems from 3 seconds to 1 second
- Fixed an issue where applying or previewing a shader on an item would return players to the top page of the shader inventory
The development team have confirmed that Destiny 2 servers are down for maintenance.
The scheduled release of a new update is being primed, with the hotfix going live very soon.
The gameâ€™s servers should be back online within the hour, or by around 7pm BST.
Bungie have confirmed that they will be releasing the patch notes for the new update today, confirming all the changes being made.
As it is just a hotfix release, Destiny 2 fans shouldnâ€™t expect anything too wild to be added to the game.
From what we already know, Destiny 2 Hotfix 188.8.131.52 will be deployed to address Tower and Raid blackscreen issues. Additionally, Rumble player count will be reduced to 6 total players.
When we get the patch notes, they will be posted at the top of this article.